Tuesday, March 2, 2010

I Love Pork!


While we were in North Carolina, we stopped for lunch at Big Mountain Barbeque in Waynesville, NC, which is someone we are considering for catering. The food was reallly good, we all had pulled pork sandwiches, but tried to vary the sides. Their pork is served with no sauce and they have 5 different sauces to choose from: spicy, Eastern NC style, Western NC style, Honey bbq, and South Carolina style. I tried both the Eastern and the honey and loved both! We also loved loved their hushpuppies and Will and my mom loved the baked beans. We will also have chicken and a salad as well as other sides, so I hope everyone can find something they like. We meet with the manager to discuss catering and were really excited by their reasonable prices. They don't charge a travel fee to Franklin and they provide all the table cloths we need, plates, silverware and glasses. I'm just waiting for them to send me the menu with the various packages and then we will book them! Our trip was so productive!

No comments:

Post a Comment