Thursday, April 29, 2010

My Wedding...According to Olivia and Will

Will and I are very lucky to have such cute kids in our wedding party. When we first asked them to be in the wedding, they were both really excited and wanted to know what they were going to do. We told Will he would carry the rings down the aisle and told Olivia that she would be carrying some flowers. Now, anytime I ask them what they are going to do for the wedding, Will says that he is going to pass the rings around to everyone. Sometimes he adds that he is going to sell them and sometimes he says that he will have a ring for all the girls, but none for the boys. Olivia always gets her role straight, carrying flowers, but she is unsure of our color choices. At first, she was insisting that she would only wear yellow if the dress also had pink on it. Now, if I ask her about the wedding, she says she is going to be wearing a yellow dress. I think I might have to make this a weekly post because everytime I ask them about the wedding, they have new ideas.

To read more of their cute quotes, check out their mom's blog: The Marsh Notebook

No comments:

Post a Comment