Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Save The Dates!

Our save the dates are in!! If you remember, I won 100 free custom designed save the dates from Uprinting and Grace Hester Designs. I was really happy with the whole process. I sent Grace the five words I wanted to describe the save the dates (mountains, unique, vintage, fun, outdoors) and this is what she sent back:


Then we found out that Uprinting was including two sided full color printing in the giveaway, so I designed this back to use. Grace offered to design a back, but I really liked the postcard graphic I had, so I went ahead and used what I had designed. 
 

The ordering process with Uprinting was pretty easy, we just uploaded our pictures and then received a free proof the next day. After we placed our order, we received our save the dates in less than a week. Now we just need to address them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment